WORKSHOP OBJECTIVES -
- Provide clear understanding of the importance and critical role of science in all Cohesive Strategy planning and implementation (leaders intent on why, where we are now, and where we will be when completed or in the future).
- Reinforce that the focus of the Cohesive Wildland Fire Strategy implementation is "all hands, all lands" and that seamless access to the best available and correct science is vital to success at every level and every action.
- Identify examples and opportunities where implementation (current and planned) is informed by the 'right'. science and information.
- Identify processes to ensure science integration in all planning and implementation activities and identify future research needs in support of Cohesive Strategy implementation.
- Utilize the Workshop format to develop recommendations for continuing actions on this subject.
Call for presentations is open now. For more information, visit the workshop webpage.