This is Day 1 of a 3-day webinar series focused on firefighter health organized by several of the Joint Fire Science Program exchanges. It covers several recent studies specific to wildland firefighters on reproductive health, nutrition, sleep patterns, and smoke exposure.
- Smoke Exposure and Health Effects for Wildland Firefighters – Kathleen Navarro
- Female Firefighters and Reproductive Health: What We Know and Where We Are Going – Alesia Jung
- Sleep Matters: How it Affects Mental and Physical Health – Randy Brooks
- Wildland Firefighter Physiological Health and Job Demands – Joe Sol
- Fitness Leadership: Management Perspective – Luis Gomez