This is Day 2 of a 3-day webinar series focused on Wildland Firefighter Health brought to you by several of the Joint Fire Science Program's Exchanges. It deals with topics such as stress, PTSD, and moral injury all in how they specifically affect wildland firefighters.
- Wildland Firefighter Mental Health - Patty O’Brien
- PTSD: Finding a Way Home – Marc Titus
- Taming Fire Dragons - Suzanne Connolly
- Identification and Integration of Moral Injury – Rebecca Morris
- Stress First Aid for Wildland Firefighters – Kimberly Lightley
Wildland Firefighter Health